Sunday, January 25, 2009

Experience Hendrix

My photos from the Tower Theater, FIFTH row!
Here is Mr. Billy Cox, an original bass player with Hendrix. Here is an article and interview with Billy Cox about his experience!

Mr. Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Very hot. Amazing guitarist. What's not to like???

I didn't get a good shot of KWS and Noah Hunt so here is a photo is from the Experience Hendrix Website:

Another EH website photo. I wasn't able to get one of Doyle Bramhall II.


Mr. Hubert Sumlin getting his groove on:

Since there is no eye contact going on, here's one from the EH website:


Hubert and The Man, Mr. Buddy Guy:

Gratuitous shot of Buddy from EH website, just because, well it's my blog, dammit.

Mr. Eric Gales: His version of Foxy Lady was....oh so foxy.....

Jonny Lang. Amazing. He makes me believe in God. Almost. Photo from EH website.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Mitch Mitchell, original drummer with Hendrix. Photo from EH website.
xoBluesChild

No comments:

Post a Comment